Complete IBPS RRB Syllabus and Exam Pattern for candidates looking for job in IBPS RRB. The IBPS RRB Syllabus and Exam Pattern is available in PDF also. The IBPS RRB online examination for the recruitment in Regional Rural Banks as an Officer (Scale-I, II & III) or as an Office Assistant (Multipurpose) through IBPS Common Recruitment Process.
A candidate can apply for the Post of IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of IBPS RRB Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for RRB Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees separately for each post applied for.
Good knowledge of local language is required and candidates will be required to submit related document regarding the local language like Matriculation / 12th / Graduation certificates in the IBPS RRB online application.
IBPS RRB Syllabus - Reasoning
Analogies, Similarities and differences, Spatial visualization, Spatial orientation, Problem solving, Analysis, Judgement, Decision making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Figural classification, Arithmetic number series, Non-verbal series, Coding and decoding, Statement conclusion, Syllogistic reasoning
IBPS RRB Syllabus - General Awareness
General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, economic scene, General polity and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline
IBPS RRB Syllabus - Arithmetic
Arithmetic: This part will include questions on problems relating to number system, computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions, relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and time etc.
IBPS RRB Arithmetic Study Material and Mock Test - Click here
2500 Reasoning and Arithmetic Questions from IBPS RRB Previous Year Questions Papers - Click Here
English Comprehension: Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB.
- A candidate must be either a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- For IBPS RRB Officer Scale- III – Above 21 years – Below 40 years
- For IBPS RRB Officer Scale- II – Above 21 years – Below 32 years
- For IBPS RRB Officer Scale- I – Above 18 years – Below 28 years
- For IBPS RRB Assistant (Multipurpose) – Above 18 years – Below 28 years
- Cast Certificate, Disabilities Certificate for relaxation as per the Govt. rules and regulation.
Education Qualification for IBPS RRB
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant – Graduation + Local Language + Computer
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I – Graduation + Local Language + Computer
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II – General Banking Officer – Graduation + Local Language + Computer
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II – Specialist Officers IT – Graduation in IT / Computer.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II – Specialist Officers Chartered Accountant – Certified Associate (CA).
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II – Specialist Law Officer – LLB.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II – Specialist Treasury Manager – Certified Associate (CA) or MBA
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II – Marketing Officer – MBA
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II – Agricultural Officer – Degree in Agriculture / Agricultural Engineering etc..
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III – Graduation / Diploma.
Experience for IBPS RRB
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II – General Banking Officer – Two years as an officer in a Financial Institution.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II – Specialist Officers IT – One year.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II – Specialist Officers Chartered Accountant – One Year.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II – Specialist Law Officer – Two years.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II – Specialist Treasury Manager – 1 Year
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II – Marketing Officer – 1 Year
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II – Agricultural Officer – 2 Year
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III – 5 Years
For complete IBPS RRB Officer education qualification and experience details candidates are advised to go through the Latest IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification.
IBPS Cutoff Score - RRB
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
List of important documents for the IBPS RRB post in original along with a photocopy , candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents at the time of IBPS RRB Interview.
- Cast Certificate
- Age Certificate – Minimum: 20 years – Maximum: 30 years
- Educational qualifications certificates.
Note: Subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Participating Organisations.
IBPS Exam Validity
Score will be valid for one year from the date of display of the Score on IBPS’s website and will be considered for recruitment exercises by the RRBs during that period.