Fundamentals of 'C'
In Fundamentals of 'C' you will be aware with the basic elements used to construct simple C statements. These elements include the C character set, keywords and identifiers, constants, data types, variables, arrays, declarations, expressions and statements. These basic elements are used to construct more comprehensive program components. Some of the basic elements needs very detailed information, however, the purpose of this type of basic elements is to introduce certain basic concepts and to provide some necessary definitions for the topics that follow in next few lessons.
After going through this lesson you would be in a positions to
- recognize ‘C’ character set
- recognize keywords and identifiers
- define constants, data types, variables and arrays
- explain the concept of declaration
- describe the expressions and statements
- THE C CHARACTER SET
- IDENTIFIERS AND KEYWORDS
- DATA TYPES
- VARIABLES AND ARRAYS
- EXPRESSIONS AND STATEMENTS
- IMPORTANT QUESTION