Teaching UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 - Vacancy of 23 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
Teaching/Non-Teaching Fields Seeking Fillers !!! UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 - Vacancy of 23 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is looking for committed Teachers and Non- Teaching staffs and has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Professor- Hospital Administration-cum-Medical Superintendent, Principal and Asst. Professor vacancies for Government colleges.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the India's central authority that conducts various examinations and responsible to recruit candidates for various government services. The board is India's central agency conducting recruitment to various ministerial department services and posts under the Union through conduct of competitive examinations and the Recruitment to services and posts under the Central Government by Selection through Interview. For any organization to function efficiently there should be constant up gradation of the system and UPSC also takes care to see that there are positive changes incorporated in their functional methods. UPSC is made up of a Chairperson and 10 members from different walks of life - Civil Services, Education, Medical etc. To give a fair chance to all deserving candidates, there are certain norms that the UPSC follows in the process of appointing a person. The UPSC recruitment is made by three methods:- Direct Recruitment, Promotion and Transfer (Deputation) Basis. The UPSC Direct Recruitment for selection of Various department posts of Central Government of India. The selection is based on Interview or Written Test / Trade Test followed by Personal Interview.
The organization requires deserving candidates to fill their individual posts. The selected candidates will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills. The ideal candidates need to be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They should know how to make learning an easy and meaningful process. The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
Eligible candidates who are interested in these fields may apply online from 10-09-2016 at 800 hrs to 09-10-2016 by 2400 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process and online registration procedure, are as given below:
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 23
Name of the Posts:
I. Professor Hospital Administration/Medical Superintendent: 01 Post
II. Principal: 01 Post
III. Assistant Professor: 21 Posts
a. Botany: 03 Posts
b. Chemistry: 04 Posts
c. English: 04 Posts
d. Gujarati: 02 Posts
e. Hindi: 01 Post
f. Mathematics: 01 Post
g. Physics: 01 Post
h. Psychology: 01 Post
i. Sanskrit: 01 Post
j. Sociology: 01 Post
k. Zoology: 02 Posts
Age Criteria: Candidates' age limit should be as follows as on closing date :
|Post 1 and 2||Age limit should be of 50 years|
|Post 3 (a, g, i, k)||Age limit should be of 35 years|
|Post 3 (h)||Age limit should be of 38 years|
Please note that for SC/ ST candidates, the age relaxation limit is upto 05 years and upto 03 years for OBC candidates. For other candidates it is applicable as per rules.
- Post 1 : Candidates should possess MD (Health Administration)/ MD (Hospital Administration)/ MD (Community Health Administration)
- Post 2 and 3 : Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% of marks and/or must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET for with relevant experience.
***** For more information please refer notification.*****
Mode of Selection : Candidates will be selected based on the result of their recruitment test (RT) followed by Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 25/- by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash/ by using net banking facility of the SBI/ by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. Please note that there is 'No' fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
Online Registration: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in by or before 27-10-2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
( Candidates should have the scanned copies of their educational qualification, Date of Birth and Experience in a single pdf file)
1. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts” and then Click on “New registration” (if not registered)
3. Select the Desired post & Click on “Apply Now”.
4. Fill all the correct details and submit the form.
5. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted ( Note down the ID and password)
6. Next fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
7. Fill the details of qualification, experience.
8. Then fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
9. Next select the Recruitment Test Centre.
10. Now upload soft copies of educational qualification and experience documents in Document Upload Module.
11. After uploading photograph and signature, preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
12. Now click on the submit button
13. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
14. Here the Transaction ID and Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
15. Candidate has to pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
16. A transaction ID will be given, again re-visit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
17. Log in by registration ID and password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
18. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
19. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
20. You may take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date of Online Registration: 27-10-2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
Application Form should be printed out by : 28-10-2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
For additional details like relaxations, pay scale, reservation, qualification, probation and other information, please visit the below links :
|UPSC Advt.||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt. and Application Forms||Visit Here|
|Online Registration||Visit Here|
|Instructions for filling Online Application||Visit Here|
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)||Visit Here|