Engineering UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 – Vacancies of 74 Public Prosecutor and Other Posts
Don't Wait....Opportunity Is At Your Door !!! UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 – Vacancies of 74 Public Prosecutor and Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is looking for deserving candidates and has issued a notification for the recruitment of 74 Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Senior Scientific Officers II (Electronics & Metallurgy) and Other vacancies on temporary basis.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the India's central authority that conducts various examinations and is responsible to recruit candidates for various government services. The board is India's central agency conducting recruitment to various ministerial department services and posts under the Union through conduct of competitive examinations and the Recruitment to services and posts under the Central Government by Selection through Interview. For any organization to function efficiently there should be constant up gradation of the system and UPSC also takes care to see that there are positive changes incorporated in their functional methods. UPSC is made up of a Chairperson and 10 members from different walks of life - Civil Services, Education, Medical etc. To give a fair chance to all deserving candidates, there are certain norms that the UPSC follows in the process of appointing a person. The UPSC recruitment is made by three methods:- Direct Recruitment, Promotion and Transfer (Deputation) Basis. The UPSC Direct Recruitment for selection of Various department posts of Central Government of India. The selection is based on Interview or Written Test / Trade Test followed by Personal Interview.
The organization is in need of and looking for a competent Assistant Director to support the director in departmental planning and monitoring progress. They will also be working to enhance productivity and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.Assistant directors are well-versed in performance and operations management and competent in assuming delegated duties. They are leaders and critical thinkers, ready to solve problems before they become obstacles. Their goal is to help the department attain objectives of productivity and employee satisfaction. There are other vacancies of Electronics Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot the rapidly expanding infrastructure. They will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified systems/electronics engineers should have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis. The board requires engineers specialized in the fields of metallurgical engineering. The Metallurgical Engineers will use the latest scientific and technological findings in their work. Metallurgical engineers ill be involved in extractive metallurgy work in laboratories, ore treatment plants, refineries, and steel mills. They will be concerned with finding new and better ways of separating relatively small amounts of metal from huge quantities of waste rock. They must consider the effects that the process has on the environment, the conservation of energy, and the proper disposal of the waste rock. The organization is also looking for a Commercial Tax Officer to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services, that will increase firm’s reputation. They will serve as business advisor to their clients aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes.
Eligible candidates may apply online by or before 10-11-2016 till 23.59 hrs. Other details including age criteria, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and online registration, are as given below:
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 74
Name of the Posts:
1. Additional Director General: 01 Post
2. Senior Scientific Officers II (Electronics): 03 Posts
3. Senior Scientific Officers II (Metallurgy): 01 Post
4. Scientists ‘B’ (Documents): 05 Posts
5. Junior Scientific Officer (Explosives): 01 Post
6. Public Prosecutor: 47 Posts
7. Assistant Public Prosecutors: 15 Posts
8. Commercial Tax Officer: 01 Post
|Serial No. 1||Candidate's age should be 50 years|
|Serial No. 2,3,4,6||Candidate's age should be 35 years|
|Serial No. 5 and 7||Candidate's age should be 30 years|
|Serial No. 8||Candidate's age should be 33 years|
Age relaxation is upto 05 years as applicable to SC/ ST candidates, upto 03 years for OBC candidates and for other refer notification.
|Serial No. 1||Candidate should possess Master’s degree from a recognized university by UGC|
|Serial No. 2||Candidate should possess a degree in B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering or M.Sc in Physics with specialization in Electronics|
|Serial No. 3||Candidate should possess a degree in B.E (Metallurgy)/ B.Tech (Metallurgy)|
*****For other posts, please refer notification.*****
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. Please note that there is 'No' fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10-11-2016 by 23:59 hrs and may take printout of online application by or before 11-11-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
1. Before applying online, the candidates should have the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Online Registration should be done by or before: 10-11-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Online Application should be printed out by or before: 11-11-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
For more details like qualification, experience, pay scale, duties, vacancy details and other information, please visit the below provided links :
|UPSC Advt.||More Information|
|Online Application||Visit Here|
|Prescribed Performance for Documents/ Certificates||Get Details|