General UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 – Vacancies of 361 Review Officer/ Asst Review Officer Posts
Attention Job Seekers !!! UPPSC Recruitment 2016 – Vacancies of 361 Review Officer/ Asst Review Officer Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is looking for deserving candidatures and has issued a notification for the recruitment of 361 Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer vacancies in various departments for General Recruitment Examination-2016 and Special (Backlog) Recruitment Examination-2016.
The organization requires competent Assistant Review Officers to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.The ideal candidate should be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results. Their job will be to perform clerical tasks in a well-organised and timely way. They will need to act proactively and without guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of people with whom they work with. An Accountant's job will be to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business. They will assist senior management in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data. They will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis. The candidates applying for accountant's post must have an exceptional mathematical mind combined with a strong business orientation. They must be able to assume responsibility of cost accounting tasks and be both a strategist and a decision maker. The goal is to contribute to the decision making process of management that will ensure business growth and long-term success. The organization needs self motivated Legal assistants for Inspector Legal Measurement posts to ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management. They will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision of an attorney. They will have to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues. UPPSC also requires candidates for Investigator Cum Computer posts who should be a passionate Data Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Their responsibilities include conducting full life cycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, developing analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-09-2016 to 24-10-2016. Other additional details like age criteria, educational qualification, application fee and registration procedure are as given below…
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 361
Name of the Posts:
1. Review officer (Hindi) Samiksha Adhikari (Hindi)
2. Review officer (Urdu) Samiksha Adhikari (Urdu)
3. Review Officer (Account), Samiksha Adhikari (Lekha), Assistant Review Officer (Account), Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Lekha), U.P. Secretariat
4. Assistant Review Officer (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari) : 05 Posts
6. Assistant Accountant : 04 Posts
7. Statistical Asistant
8. Investigator Cum Computer : 02 Posts
9. Legal Assistant.
10. Assistant Malaria Officer
11. Jr. Auditor
12. Inspector Legal Measurement
Age Criteria: Candidates applying for the above posts should be of the age limit between 21-40 years and for PH candidates, maximum age should be upto 55 years as on 01-07-2016. For candidates belonging to the category SC, ST, OBC, skill players and state employees, the age relaxation is upto 5 years and for other refer notification.
|POST 1||Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with Hindi Literature or Sanskrit Literature as one of the Subjects from a University established by law in India|
|POST 2||Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with Arabic Literature or Persian Literature or Urdu Literature as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India|
*****For other posts regarding the educational qualification, please refer notification.*****
|Candidates belonging to UR and OBC category (should pay)||Rs. 125|
|Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category (should pay)||Rs. 65|
|Handicapped Candidates (should pay)||Rs. 25|
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 27-09-2016 to 24-10-2016.
Online Registration Steps:
1. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in
2. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
3. Read all the instructions before applying online.
4. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
5. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Submit error free application form.
7. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
8. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
9. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
10. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
11. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
12. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
13. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
14. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
(Candidates must have scanned copies of their photograph and signature)
|Online Registration Starts Effective||27-09-2016|
|Last Date of Online Registration||24-10-2016|
|Last Date of Online Fee Deposition||24-10-2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||27-10-2016|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||27-11-2016|
|Date of Main Examination||25-06-2017, 26-06-2017|
For additional details like department name, qualification, experience, fee, vacancy details and other information, please visit the links as given below :
|UPPSC Recruitment 2016||More Information|
|Online Registration||Visit Here|