Defence SSC Constable Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy of Constable (Executive) 4669 Posts
Looking For Deserving Candidatures !!! SSC Recruitment 2016 – Notification for 4669 Constable (Executive) Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is looking for responsible candidates and has issued notification for the recruitment of 4669 Temporary Constables (Executive) vacancies for Male and Female in Delhi Police – 2016 for the post of Constable (Executive) Posts. Their duty will require to maintain law and order, protect members of the public and their properties, prevent crime and improve citizens’ quality of life. The goal is to achieve community safety and crime reduction. Security personnels will be under the command of development and implemented policies or procedures to maintain security standards. The job profile requires the responsibility of detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 10-09-2016 to 10-10-2016 by 05:00 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
SSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 4669
Name of the Post: Temporary Constables (Executive) – Male and Female in Delhi Police – 2016
1. Constables (Executive) Male: 3115 Posts
a. Unreserved: 1557 Posts
b. OBC: 847 Posts
c. SC: 473 Posts
d. ST: 238 Posts
2. Constables (Executive) Female: 1554 Posts
a. Unreserved: 815 Posts
b. OBC: 443 Posts
c. SC: 250 Posts
d. ST: 46 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 21 years for Constable (Exe) Male and 18 – 25 years for Constable (Exe) Female as on 01-07-2016. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates & other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board/ University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT), Computer Based Written Examination, Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Police Verification.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through online by using SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Credit and Debit Cards. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST and Ex Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 10-09-2016 to 10-10-2016 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website www.ssconline.nic
3. Select the desired post & Click on Apply
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10-09-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-10-2016 by 05:00 p.m.|
|Last Date for Offline Challan Generation||10-10-2016 by 05:00 p.m.|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||13-10-2016|
|Date of Computer Based Written Exam||04-03-2017|