Engineering Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2016 – ESE Exam 2017 for 440 Posts
Hurry !!! Grab The Golden Chance : UPSC ESE Exam 2016 – Vacancy of 440 Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for recruitment of 440 Engineering Posts. The motive is to fill Group A/ B vacancies by conducting Engineering Services Exam-2017 in terms of selection of deserving candidatures. The board is looking for innovative Civil engineers to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. They will have to work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society. There is another requirement of creative Mechanical Engineers to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence. Other fields like Electrical and Electronics (Telecommunication Engineering) require engineers who will be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation. The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability. They have to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. They will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 28-09-2016 to 26-10-2016 till 18:00 hrs. Additional details like age criteria, educational qualification, selection process, are given below…...
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 440
Name of the Exam: Engineering Services Exam-2017
Name of the Services/ Posts:
1. Group-A (Civil Engineering):
a. Indian Railway Service of Engineers.
b. Indian Railway Stores Service (Civil Engineering Posts).
c. Central Engineering Service.
d. Indian Ordnance Factories Service AWM/JTS (Civil Engineering Post)
e. Central Engineering Service (Roads), Group-A (Civil Engineering Posts).
f. Central Water Engineering Service Gr ‘A’ (Civil Engineering Posts)
g. Survey of India Group ‘A’ Service.
h. AEE(Civil Engg. Posts) in Border Roads Engineering Service Gr ‘A’.
i. AEE(Civil) of P&T Building Works Gr ‘A’ Service.
j. Indian Defense Service of Engineers.
k. AEE(QS&C) in Military Engineer Service(MES) Surveyor Cadre
2. Group (Mechanical Engineering):
a. Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers.
b. Indian Railway Stores Service (Mechanical Engineering Posts).
c. Indian Ordnance Factories Service AWM/JTS (Mechanical Engineering Posts).
d. Central Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Service (Mechanical Engineering Posts).
e. AEE in Geological Survey of India Gr ‘A’ Engineering Service.
f. Central Water Engineering Service Gr ‘A’ (Mechanical Engineering Posts).
g. AEE (Mech Engineering Posts) in Border Roads Engineering Service Gr ‘A’.
h. Indian Naval Armament Service (Mechanical Engineering Posts).
i. Indian Defence Service of Engineers (Mechanical Engineering Posts).
j. Asstt. Naval Store Officer Grade-I (Mechanical Engineering Posts) in Indian Navy.
3. Group-A/B (Electrical Engineering):
a. Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers.
b. Indian Railway Stores Service (Electrical Engineering Posts).
c. Central Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Service (Electrical Engineering Posts).
d. Indian Ordnance Factories Service AWM/JTS (Electrical Engineering Posts).
e. Indian Naval Armament Service (Electrical Engineering Posts).
f. Indian Defence Service of Engineers.
g. Asstt. Naval Store Officer Grade-I(Electrical Engg. Posts) in Indian Navy.
h. AEE Gr ‘A’ (Electrical Engg. Posts) in Corps of EME, Min of Defence.
i. Central Power Engineering Service Gr ‘B’ (Electrical Engineering Posts).
4. Group (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering):
a. Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineers.
b. Indian Railway Stores Service (Telecommunication/Electronics Engineering Posts).
c. Indian Inspection Service (Asst. Dir. Grade-I).
d. Indian Radio Regulatory Service Gr ‘A’
e. Indian Ordnance Factories Service AWM/JTS (Electronics and Telecom Engineering Posts).
f. Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics and Telecom Engineering Posts).
g. Asstt. Naval Store Officer Grade-I(Electronics and Telecom Engg. Posts) in Indian Navy.
Age Criteria: Candidates should be of the age limit between 21 to 35 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a bachelor's degree in Engineering from the University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from recognized foreign University/ College/ Institution.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the result of their written examination, personality test and medical examination.
Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay Rs.200/- by any branch of the SBI in cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. Please note that there is no fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 28-09-2016 to 26-10-2016 till 18:00 hrs.
Instructions for Online Registration:
1. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
2. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
3. Click on “New Registration”.
4. Fill all the details and submit the form.
5. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID and password.
6. Fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
7. Fill the details of qualification, experience.
8. Fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
9. Candidate has to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
10. Upload the requested documents in Document Upload Module (candidates should have the scanned copies of photograph and signature).
11. After uploading photograph and signature, preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
12. Now click on the submit button
13. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
14. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
15. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
16. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
17. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
18. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
19. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
Online Registration Starts Effective : 28-09-2016
Last Date of Fee Submission by Cash Mode : 25-10-2016 at 23:59 Hrs
Last Date of Online Registration : 26-10-2016 till 18:00 hrs
Examination Date : 08-01-2017
For more details of exam syllabus, examination centres, eligiblity criteria and other information, please visit the below links…
|UPSC ESE Exam 2016||More Information|
|UPSC Notification (English)||Click Here|
|UPSC Notification (Hindi)||Click Here|
|Online Registration||Click Here|