Teaching Notification of UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 – Vacancies for 13 Lecturer Posts in Union Public Service Commission
Your Talent Has Been Challenged...!!! Notification of UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 – Vacancies for 13 Lecturer Posts in Union Public Service Commission: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is looking for deserving candidates and has released latest notification filling up 13 posts of Lecturer, Assistant Director and Scientist B.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is an organization functions to recruit deserving candidates fill the desired designations in various government organizations. The recruitment exam conducted by UPSC takes place every year. Candidates who are aspired to become IAS, IPS, IFS or its equivalent ranked officer are advised to take part in the UPSC Recruitment 2017 exam. Apart from the “Group A” examination, it also conducts army recruitment exams like, CDS and NDA. It is India's central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Forest Service examination, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination. The agency's charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled as Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state. The examination is one of the toughest examinations in India with success rate of 0.1%–0.3%.
Main functions of the Union Public Service Commission are to conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the Union, to get the Recruitment (Direct) done by selection through interviews, to have the appointment of Department officers on promotion, deputation and through absorption, Framing and amendment of Recruitment Rules for various services and posts under the Government, to conduct disciplinary cases relating to different Civil Services, On any matter referred to the UPSC, they can directly Advice the Government by the President of India. The UPSC annually submits a report of its work to the President of India. Further it is sent to each house of Parliament for discussion.The commission submits an annual report on the work done by it to the president.The president places the report of the commission before the parliament along with a memorandum with regard to the cases where the advice of the commission was not accepted and the reasons for such non-acceptance.
The board is currently looking for passionate aspirants to fill vacancies of 13 Lecturer Posts. Eligible candidates those who are interested in this field may apply by or before 29/12/2016. Other additional details including age limit, educational qualification, selection process and registration process are as given below :
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 13
Name of the Posts and Vacancy details:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age Criteria (as on 29.12.2016)|
|1.||Lecturer (Bahasa Indonesia)||01 Post||38 years|
|2.||Lecturer (Burmese)||01 Post||38 years|
|3.||Lecturer (French)||02 Post||35 years|
|4.||Lecturer (German)||01 Post||35 years|
|5.||Lecturer (Japanese)||01 Post||35 years|
|6.||Lecturer (Sinhala)||01 Post||35 years|
|7.||Lecturer (Spanish)||01 Post||35 years|
|8.||Assistant Director||02 Post||35 years|
|9.||Scientist B (Biology)||01 Post||35 years|
|10.||Scientist B (Chemistry)||01 Post||35 years|
|11.||Scientist B (Explosive)||01 Post||35 years|
Note: Please note that age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1.||Lecturer||Candidate should possess Master’s Degree in Bahasa Indonesia/ Burmese/ French/ German/ Japanese/ Sinhala/ Spanish language|
|2.||Assistant Director||Master’s Degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Business Administration|
|3.||Scientist B||Scientist B (Biology): Master’s Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Physical Anthropology/ Forensic Science/ Genetics with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level
Scientist B (Chemistry and Explosive): Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ AIC by Examination/ Biochemistry/ Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or Institution.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected based on the result of their performance in recruitment test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 29-12-2016 by 23:59 hrs
Steps to apply Online:
1. Candidates should have scanned copies of their photograph and signature.
2. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Select the Desired post and Click on “Apply Now”.
5. Fill all the details and submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID and password.
7. Fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Next fill the Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Modul details .
10. Select/choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Upload scanned copies of educational qualification and experience documents in Document Upload Module.
12. Post uploading photograph and signature, preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. The Transaction ID and Registration date details will be automatically uploaded.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 29-12-2016 by 23:59 hrs
Last for Printing of Online Application: 30-12-2016 by 23:59 hrs
For additional details including pay scale, experience, duties, desirable qualification and other information, please visit the below provided links: