Medical Notification of UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – Vacancies for 3838 Staff Nurse Posts
Looking For Passionate Aspirants...!!! Notification of UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – Vacancies for 3838 Staff Nurse Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is looking for deserving candidatures and has issued a recruitment notification to fill 3838 Staff Nurse (Male/ Female) vacancies on temporary basis.
The organization needs qualified registered nurses (Male/Female) to promote and restore patients’ health. They will work with a variety of patients and will provide direct nursing care along with physical or psychological support when required. A nurse's responsibilities include to identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them, to nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support and to resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems. They will have to prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc). They will be monitoring and recording patient’s condition and document provided care services. Their profile will be to treat medical emergencies, to work on administer workloads, to follow care regulations and standards and to work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team. A Nurse's job is to provide care and support to terminally ill patients. Their presence and services should bring comfort to the person who faces the end of their lives and help them reach acceptance and peace of mind. For this role, they need to be a registered nurse. A compassionate nature and excellent interpersonal skills will make them a good candidate for this position. The board expects the aspirants to be knowledgeable in caring for the terminally ill, performing tasks such as administering medication and providing emotional support.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. They will be compassionate and cool-tempered. They will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
Eligible candidates those who are interested in this profile may apply online from 12-01-2017 to 13-02-2017. Additional details related to this profile including age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and registration, are as given below...
UPPSC Recruitment 2017:
Total No.of Posts: 3838
Examination Name: Staff Nurse (Male/ Female) Exam 2017
|S. No.||Staff||No. of Vacancies||Age Criteria (as on 01-07-2017)||Qualification|
|1||Male||448 Posts||21-40 years||
|2||Female||3390 Posts||21-40 years||
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the result of their performance in Written Exam and Interview.
Candidates should make the fee payment through online by using Net Banking/ Card Payment/ Other payment modes. Candidates belonging to the categories including Freedom Fighters, Ex-Serviceman & Women have been exempted from paying the application fee.
The fee details are as follows:
- Unreserved (General): Exam fee Rs. 100/- plus On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-. Total= Rs. 125/-.
- Other Backward Class: Exam fee Rs. 100/- plus On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-. Total= Rs. 125/-.
- Scheduled Caste: Exam fee Rs. 40/- plus On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-. Total= Rs. 65/-.
- Scheduled Tribe: Exam fee Rs. 40/- plus On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-. Total= Rs. 65/-.
- Handicapped: No Exam fee plus On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-. Total= Rs. 25/-.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply online through the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in between 12-01-2017 to 13-02-2017.
Post applying online, candidates should download the filled application form and send the photocopies along with attaching required documents and certificates to the mentioned address.
Online Registration Steps:
1. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in
2. Go to All Notifications/ Advertisements.
3. Click on “Apply” and Select the desired post.
4. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
5. Submit the application form.
6. System will generate and display the registration number in the screen.
7. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
8. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
9. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
10. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
11. Fill all the particulars in the “Declaration” form.
12. Preview the application form and click on the “Submit” button.
13. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
|Online Application Starts Effective||12-01-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13-02-2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||09-02-2017|
For additional details of reservation, selection process and other information, you may visit the links as mentioned below...