Multiple Notification of CRPF Recruitment 2017 – Vacancies for 2945 Constables (Technical and Tradesmen) Posts
Do Not Miss This Opportunity...!!! Notification of CRPF Recruitment 2017 – Vacancies for 2945 Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) Posts: Directorate General of Central Reserve Police Force has published an advertisement for CRPF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.crpfindia.com for the recruitment of 2945 Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) vacancies in various states on regular basis.
The board is currently looking for eligible candidates to fill the posts including that of Driver (DVR)/ Fitter/ Bugler/ Tailor/ Brass Band/ Pipe Band/ Cobbler/ Carpenter/ Gardner/ Painter/ Cook/ Water Carrier/ Washer/ Safai Karamchari/ Barber/ Hair Dresser in Central Reserve Police Force] (Male/ Female). The candidates who have obtained technical qualification and knowledge of relevant trade, are eligible to apply for Constable (Technical & Tradesman) posts under CRPF Recruitment 2017. The candidates must meet the Physical Standards Criteria mentioned in Official Notification to become eligible to participate in this recruitment process. The candidates applying for CRPF Recruitment 2017 will have to go through Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Document Verification, Written Exam, Trade Test and Medical Exam in upcoming months to prove their eligibility. The candidates should pay Application Fee of Rs.100/- by Online or Offline method. However, the candidates belonging to the SC, ST and Ex-Serviceman Categories have been exempted from paying the Application Fee. The CRPF Recruitment Board will not accept Online Application for Constable Tradesman post in case the application form is filled in improperly and application submitted without payment of fee. Candidates those who have completed 10th standard can apply for this CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017.
Eligible candidates those who are interested in the above posts may apply in prescribed application format between 31-01-2017 to 01-03-2017. Other additional details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and registration process are as given below :
CRPF Recruitment Notification 2017 Details:
Total No.of Posts: 2945
Name of the Post/ Trades: Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/ Female)
State Wise Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||State||No. of Vacancies|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||121 Posts|
|7||Uttar Pradesh||343 Posts|
|8||West Bengal||213 Posts|
|11||Himachal Pradesh||14 Posts|
|12||Jammu Region (J&K)||42 Posts|
|13||Kashmir Valley (J&K)||71 Posts|
|17||Chandigarh (UT)||04 Posts|
|20||Arunachal Pradesh||137 Posts|
|26||Andhra Pradesh||137 Posts|
|30||Pondicherry (UT)||02 Posts|
Candidates' age should be as follows:
- Constable Driver – Minimum 21 years and Maximum 27 years
- Constable (All Other Trades) – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 23 years
Please note that age relaxation is applicable as per rules. For more details, refer the notification.
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation (10th Standard) Exam from a government recognized education board or council.
- Candidates applying for Constable Driver post, must have a valid Driving License (“Transport Vehicle (Heavy)”)
- 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned trade.
For further details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the result of their performances in:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
- Medical Exam
- Final Selection
Application Fee: The candidates are required to pay as follows:
- Candidates belonging to General (Unreserved) and OBC Categories should pay Rs.100/- as Exam Fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST and Ex-Serviceman Categories have been exempted from paying the application fee.
The Exam Fee can be paid through online using Net Banking, Credit card/ Debit Card of any bank (via Payment Gateway) or Offline using SBI Challan. Please note that Challan other than SBI will not be accepted.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.crpf.nic.in from 31-01-2017 to 01-03-2017.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Log on to official website at www.crpfindia.com.
- Click on “Recruitments”.
- Find out CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Recruitment 2016-17 for 2945 Vacancies.
- Click on Advertisement link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up Application Form with required personal, educational and other details online.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application/Exam Fee
- Print E-Receipt as Fee Payment proof (if paid online)
- Submit the Application Form online
- Save your Application Registration ID/Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of online application form for record and future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Online Application Starts Effective||31-01-2017|
|Closing Date for Online Application||01-03-2017|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment through Challan||20-02-2017|
|Date of Written Examination||14-05-2017|
For additional details including category, emolument, selection process, age relaxation, Salary and benefits, compensation and other information, please visit the below provided links....