Job Notification NIT Manipur Recruitment of Registrar on Deputation.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the post of Registrar at NIT Manipur. The details of the post as well as the eligibility criteria etc are given below:
Name of the Post Registrar
Number of Posts 01
Pay Scales (Amount in Rs.) (Level - 14 as per 7' CPC) PB-4 (Rs. 37400 - 67000/-) with GP of Rs. 10,000/-
Age Limit 56 years
Essential Educational Qualification:
Masters' degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
I) Holding analogous post.
ii) At least 15 year's experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with 3 years experience in educational administration or
iii) Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education, or
iv) 15 years of administration experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the GP of 7600/- or above.
i) Qualification in area of Management / Engineering / Law
ii) Experience in computerized administration / legal / financial / establishment matters.
Method of Recruitment: Deputation (including short term contract) for a period of 5 years or till attaining the age of 62 years whichever is earlier, or as fixed by Govt. of India by orders issued in this regard from time to time.
1. Any revision in the Recruitment Rules for the said post or other relevant notifications, if any, issued by MHRD from time to time shall also be applicable.
2. All qualifications, experience and age limit will be considered as on the closing date, i.e. the last date of receipt of application form.
3. Persons serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking should send their applications complete in all respect through proper channel along with Vigilance Clearance certificate. However, an advance copy of the same may be submitted before the last date of receipt of application. They are requested to submit NOC at the time of interview.
4. The prescribed application forms be downloaded online from www.nitmanipur.ac.in
5. Application Fee: All application must be accompanied by a non refundable processing fee of Rs. 1000/- (except SC/ST/PWD and Women candidate) payable directly to Bank of Baroda NC No.-60330100000143, IFSC code — BARBONITMAN, MICR Code - 795012007 of Director NIT Manipur IRG. Note: Transaction slip for the application fee deposited must be enclosed along with the Application form.
6. The application duly filled in all respects along with self-attested copies of certificates proving educational qualification and experience certificates may be submitted and should reach the Director, NIT Manipur, Langol Campus, Imphal West — 795004, Manipur, India on or before 22.10.2019 upto 4:00 P.M., by Hand post/ Speed Post/ Registered Post. The envelope should be superscribed "Application for the post of Registrar".
7. Application received after due date will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected at any cost.
8. Any addendum/corrigendum and related notifications will be published on the Institute website: www.nitmanipur.ac.in only. Applicants are advised to regularly check the Institute website for any update/notification.
9. For more details please visit the Institute website www.nitmanipur.ac.in