Agriculture IBPS Recruitment Notification 2016 – CWE RRB – Vacancy of 16560 Posts
Attention Job Seekers !!! IBPS CWE RRB V 2016 Notification – : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”- Office Assistants (Multipurpose) vacancies and will be conducting an online examination for the next Commom Recruitment Process (CRP) of Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) which is to be tentatively scheduled in November and December 2016.
The board is looking for deserving candidatures to fill desired posts of the specific fields like Agriculture, Marketing, Treasury, Chartered Accountant, Information Technology, General Banking etc. The board requires environmental specialist to use the principles of engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry to develop technically sound solutions to environmental problems. They will be involved in efforts to grow compliance with environmental public policy, optimize the utilization of resources and improve the quality of surrounding environment. The board needs flexible and versatile marketers who will be responsible for the growth of inbound sales channels, to measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals. The board is looking for Treasurer to manage organization’s financial aspects from cash management to corporate finance and to report and analyse relevant information. The goal will be to protect the company’s finances to guarantee the long term success of business. There is another requirement of banking personals who will be processing all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidates will play a fundamental role in achieving customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. They must be comfortable to communicate with different types of clients and sell bank’s products/services. The board also requires specialists associated with the fields of Information Technology. They may have to provide quality solutions both for simple applications and complex information. The ideal candidates will have a passion for technology and software building. Attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities for a successful career in technology fields. The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 14-09-2016 to 30-09-2016. Other details like age criteria, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and other online instructions are given below…
IBPS Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 16560
Name of the Posts:
1. Office Assistants (Multipurpose): 8824 Posts
2. Officers Scale I: 5539 Posts
3. Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer): 152 Posts
4. Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer): 75 Posts
5. Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager): 19 Posts
6. Officers Scale II (Law Officer): 55 Posts
7. Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant): 35 Posts
8. Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer): 130 Posts
9. Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer): 1533 Posts
10. Officers Scale III: 198 Posts
Age Criteria: Candidates should be of the age limit per each post as follows :
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) post : Should fall between 18-28 years
- For Officer Scale - I post : Should fall between 18-30 years as on 01-09-2016.
- For Officer Scale - II post : Should fall between 18-32 years as on 01-09-2016.
- For Officer Scale- III post : Should fall between 18-40 years as on 01-09-2016.
Age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD and for other refer notification.
|1. Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
2. Officers Scale I
9. Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer)
|Candidates should possess a degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent|
|8. Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer)||Candidates should possess a degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent|
|3. Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer)||Candidates should possess a degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering|
****For other posts, please refer notification****
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on CWE, online examination (Preliminary & Main), common interview/ provisional allotment.
- The SC/ ST/ PWD candidates should pay Rs.100/- and other candidates should pay Rs. 600/- applying for the post of Officer (Scale I, II & III),
- The SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates should pay Rs.100/- and Rs. 600/- for all others who are applying for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ibps.in from 14-09-2016 to 30-09-2016.
Instructions for Online Registration:
1. Before applying online candidates should have a valid e-mail id and contact no.
2. Log on to www.ibps.in
3. Click on “CWE RRBs———>Common Written Examination-Regional Rural Banks Phase V”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on it.
5. Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
|Online Registration and Fee submission starts effective||14-09-2016|
|Last Date of Online Registration and Fee submission||30-09-2016|
|Call letters downloading date for Pre- Exam Training of Officer Scale-I After||10-10-2016|
|Pre-Exam Training Conduction date for Officer Scale-I||17-10-2016 to 22-10-2016|
|Call letters downloading date for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant After||17-10-2016|
|Pre-Exam Training Conduction date for Office Assistant||24-10-2016 to 29-10-2016|
|Call letters downloading date for online examination – Preliminary||October 2016 (Officer Scale- I) & November 2016 (Office Assistant)|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||05-11-2016 & 06-11-2016 (Officer Scale- I), 12-11-2016, 13-11-2016 & 19-11-2016 ( Office Asst)|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||November 2016 (Officer Scale-I) & December 2016 (Office Assistant)|
|Call letters downloading date for Online exam - Main||November 2016 (Officer Scale-I) & December 2016 (Office Assistant)|
|Online Examination – Main||11-12-2016 (Officers (I, II & III)) &18-12-2016 (Office Assistant)|
|Declaration of Result – Main (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||December 2016|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||December 2016|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||January 2017|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistants)||February 2017|
For more information like vacancy details, age, qualification and other information click on the link given below….
|IBPS CWE RRB V 2016 Notification||Detailed Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Click Here|
|Online Application For Office Assistants (Multipurpose)||Click Here|
|Online Application For Officer Scale – I||Click Here|
|Online Application For Officer Scale – II & III||Click Here|