General ALIMCO Recruitment 2016 – Vacancies for 31 Manager, Officer and Other Posts
Greatest Job Opportunities Knocking Your Door !!! ALIMCO Recruitment 2016 – Vacancies for 31 Manager, Officer and Other Posts: Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) is looking for dynamic candidates and has issued a notification for the recruitment of 31 Manager Project Management (Civil), Dy. Manager (P&A), Dy. Manager (Materials), Medical Officer, Purchase Officer, Civil Engineer and Other vacancies on Direct Recruitment basis.
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) is a non-profit making organization, working under the aegis of Govt. of India, under the ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. It was incorporated in 1972 to take up manufacture and supply of artificial limb components and rehabilitation aids for the benefit of the physically handicapped and started production in 1976. The main objectives of the Corporation are like to maintain the status of largest manufacturer and supplier of rehabilitation aids in India, to maintain the status of largest ADIP implementing agency through camp activity, headquarters activity, ADIP – SSA activity, special camp activity and limb fitting centres activity, to ensure all aids and appliances supplied under ADIP scheme must bear ISI – mark and must be durable, modern, sophisticated and scientifically manufactured, to enhance export of quality rehabilitation aids to help disabled persons abroad to achieve self-dependence and to carry out continuous research and development work to improve design of existing aids and develop new assistive aids at affordable prices. The Corporation produces 355 different types of quality aids and appliances required by orthopaedically, visually and hearing handicapped persons. ALIMCO has been in the forefront in providing innovative and appropriate solutions to the problems facing the disabled. The product range includes Orthotic and Prosthetic appliances for Upper & Lower Extremities, Spinal Braces, Cervical Collars, Traction Kits, Rehabilitation Aids like Wheel Chairs, Crutches and Tri Wheelers etc. The Corporation also provides special tools and equipments required for fitment of Orthotic and Prosthetic assemblies by the Limb Fitting Centres.
Within the country, the Corporation is the premier agency supplying appliances for orthopaedically handicapped. It has helped establish170 Limb Fitting Centres in various parts of the country to ensure proper fitting of aids and appliances. These Limb Fitting Centres provide necessary facilities for fitment of Orthotic and Prosthetic aids to the disabled people. The Corporation conducts camps in association with various State Govts./Distt. authorities for fitting and distribution of aids and appliances in rural and semi urban areas of the country. The Corporation markets its products within the country through its offices at Delhi, Kilkata, Bhubneshwar, Bangalore, Mumbai, Guwahati and Hyderabad with the help of an extensive dealer network to ensure availability near the important Limb Fitting Centres and customers.
Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format by or before 30-11-2016. Additional details like age criteria, educational qualification, selection process and registration process are as given below…
ALIMCO Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 31
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager Project Management (Civil): 01 Post
2. Dy. Manager (P&A): 01 Post
3. Dy. Manager (Materials): 02 Posts
4. Medical Officer: 01 Post
5. Purchase Officer: 01 Post
6. Civil Engineer: 01 Post
7. Junior Storekeeper: 02 Posts
8. Tool & Die Maker: 02 Posts
9. Turner: 04 Posts
10. Machinist: 05 Posts
11. Plant Operator (Boiler-1, DG Set-1): 06 Posts
12. Press Operator: 01 Post
13. Electroplater: 02 Posts
14. Polisher: 02 Posts
Age Criteria: Candidate's age should be as follows :
|S.No -1||46 years|
|S.No -2 and 3||43 years|
|S.No -4||40 years|
|S.No -5 and 6||37 years|
|S.No -7 and 8||32 years|
|S.No -9 to 14 Posts||30 years|
*****Please note that age relaxation is admissible as per rules.*****
- S.No-1 : Candidates should possess Engineering Degree in Civil with minimum 55% marks, Master’s Degree in any engineering discipline or PG Degree/ PG Diploma with specialization in Projects Management / Contract Management / Materials Management.
- S.No-2 : Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline and MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduation Degree /Diploma in Personnel / HR/ IR / Management with minimum 55% marks or Post Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University with relevant experience.
***** Please refer the notification for other posts' details.*****
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates applying for the posts ranging from S. No. 1 - 6 will be selected based on the result of their Personal Interview.
- Selection will be done for the candidates applying for posts as listed between S. No 7 -14 Posts based on the performance in Written Test/Skill test or both and Personal Interview as well.
Application Fee: Applicants are required to pay as follows :
- Candidates should pay a fee of Rs. 500/- applying for the posts ranging from S. No 1 - 6
- Candidates should pay Rs.250/- those who applying for the posts listed between S. No. 7 - 14
Applicants should post the fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of ALIMCO, payable at Kanpur,SC / ST/ PWD and departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with attested copies of testimonials in support of Age, Caste, Educational Qualifications, Experience etc., and in an envelope should be mentioned as “Advt. No., ‘Category’ and the ‘Post Applied For’” by Post to the Sr. Manager (Personnel & Administration), ALIMCO, Naramau, G. T. Road, Kanpur-209 217 by or before 30-11-2016.
Last Date for receipt of Applications: 30-11-2016.
For additional details including stipend, desirable qualification, nature of post, duration of Project, Job description, fellowship, duration, experience, pay, Role Summary/ Purpose, category and other information, please visit the below link :