Bank DNS Bank Recruitment - Jt. General Manager December 2017
DNS Bank Recruiting for the post of Jt. General Manager December 2017
- The candidate should be well versed with General Banking, Credit Appraisal, Monitoring, Recovery, Treasury & Fund Management, Audit, HR & Admin. and other relevant aspects of Banking services.
- The candidate must be capable to work in computerized environment.
- Minimum 15 years of thorough Banking experience in Senior Executive Cadre and also should have administrative capabilities to take spontaneous decisions.
- Lead a result oriented team and is responsible for managing the Banking Operations, ensuring high quality service and Customer Relationship Management
- Own all banking objectives.
- Should possess good abilities in interactions with regulators and Government authorities.
- Key Customer Relationship Management & supervision
- Review Branch Operations reports
- Should have knowledge of Banking rules, Regulations & Procedures.
- Periodic review of progress vs. objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile
Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Any Post Graduate - Any Specialization
Critical: I Class Graduate in any stream & CAIIB
Overall Banking Experience
Appropriate Banking experience in Executive Cadre of Nationalized / Co-operative Bank out of which, minimum 5 years experience as Asst. General Manager / Deputy General Manager in Nationalized / Co-operative Bank.
45 to 52 yrs.
Salary will not be a constraint for right candidate.
Last date - 3oth December 2017