IBPS Clerk Interview
Important Documets for IBPS Interview - Page 1
Important Questions for IBPS Interview - Page 2
Common Interview Questions - Page 3
General Awareness Questions - Page 4
IBPS Clerk Interview Details: Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination for IBPS CWE Clerk will subsequently be called for an IBPS Clerk Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
IBPS Clerk Interview Marks
The total marks allotted for IBPS Clerk Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of CWE (exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in IBPS CWE Clerk and IBPS Clerk Interview. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
A candidate should qualify both in the CWE and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IBPS website.
Important Documents for IBPS Clerk Interview
- Printout of the valid IBPS Clerk Interview Call Letter
- Printout of the online application.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof.
- Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of online registration. caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate / pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defense service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defense services.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under B IV (5) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under B IV (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
Note:- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the IBPS Clerk interview if he/ she fails to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above.