General Awareness questions for all recruitment and competitive examinations. We have created short notes on General Awareness 2014 and 2015, Candidates are advised to take General Awareness test, we have also created quiz of important General Awareness 2015 and 2014, General Awareness questions which are asked in all the recruitment and competitive examinations. General Awareness questions are very important in all the exams and also helpful in the job interview. Candidates are advised to take the test and learn the important General Awareness question. We are continuously adding important General Awareness questions but if you know any important information or News then kindly post it.
|S. No||General Awareness||Start Test|
|1||General Awareness 2014 - Part 1||Start Test|
|2||General Awareness 2014 - Part 2||Start Test|
|3||General Awareness 2014 - Part 3||Start Test|
|4||General Awareness 2014 - Part 4||Start Test|
|5||General Awareness 2014 - Part 5||Start Test|
|6||General Awareness 2014 - Part 6||Start Test|
|7||General Awareness 2014 - Part 7||Start Test|
|8||General Awareness 2014 - Part 8||Start Test|
|9||General Awareness 2014 - Part 9||Start Test|
|10||General Awareness 2014 - Part 10||Start Test|
|11||General Awareness 2014 - Part 11||Start Test|
Quick View General Awareness - 2014
1. Russian Film ‘Leviathan’ adjudged best film of 45th IFFI
2) Former Indian football captain Baichung Bhutia was conferred with Asian Football Confederation
3) Oldest player to score a century in ODI is Khurram Khan of UAE
4) Prime Minister Narendra Modi said all roads used for infiltration from Bangladesh to Assam will be plugged and the Centre will go ahead with the land swapping deal with the neighbouring country for a permanent solution to the long-pending problem.
6) HAL- ISRO tie up to produce cryogenic engine.
7) Gujarat tops in e-transactions
8) Nuclear capable Agni-IV missile test fired
9) National Good Governance Day will be observed at the Birthday of Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
10) Russia launched new generation GLONASS-K navigation satellite.
11) Central Bank to raise Rs. 626.23 cr from preferential issue to LIC.
12) Supreme Court sets up ‘Social Justice Bench’ to deal with social issues
13) First World Soil Day observed on 5th December
14) PSU bank ATMs will be able to print in Hindi soon.
15) Indian PM Narendra Modi named as the Asian of the Year 2014 by The Straits Times
16) India sets new world record for largest human flag
17) India forex reserves up $ 1.432 billion to $ 316.311 billion
18) Kumar Sangakkara became fourth batsman to complete 13000 ODI runs
19) Indian Blind Cricket Team lifts World Cup after defeating Pakistan
20) Warren buffet became second richest person of World
21) World’s first herbal Holy Quran unveiled in Dubai
22) Azim Premji awarded Swiss Ambassador's Award
23) Pakistan 8th most dangerous country in the world: Report
24) Bhutan became 181st member of MIGA, agency of World Bank
25) India likely to improve economic growth to 6.3% in 2016: UN
26) Russia agrees with India to construct 12 nuclear reactors
27) Germany won men's Hockey Champions Trophy for the year 2014
28) Japan teens Mima Ito and Miu Hirano became youngest table tennis champions
29) Anerood Jugnauth appointed as Mauritius Prime Minister
30) Viswanathan Anand won London Classic Chess title
31) Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo re-elected for another four year term
32) Tata Steel chosen among 100 most valuable brands in 2014.
33) The Lunchbox’ honoured by Toronto film critics
34) ISRO successfully launches GSLV Mark-III
35) Carbon-dioxide emissions at all-time high in 2013.
36) Flipkart files application to become public, raises USD 700 mn.
37) Indian men, women kabaddi teams won 2014 World Cup Kabaddi titles
38) Shiva Keshavan won Silver at 17th Asian Luge Championships
39) Sachin Tendulkar appointed as ambassador of Cricket World Cup 2015
40) BJP won in Jharkhand with a clear mandate
41) Bharat Ratna for Vajpayee, Madan Mohan Malaviya.
42) PM Modi nominates Kapil Sharma, Saurav Ganguly, Kiran Bedi for 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan'
43) India won Gold in World Youth Under-16 Chess Olympiad
44) Russia successfully test-launched Angara-A5 rocket
45) DRDO conducts maiden test-flight of Panchi
46) Ankita wins maiden ITF singles title
47) France hopeful of $6-billion Maitri missile project.
48) Sebi to set up panel to push MF sales via internet, mobiles
49) Jet carrying 162 lost over stormy Indonesian waters
50) Congress marks 130th Foundation Day
51) US marks end of war in Afghanistan
52) Dhoni retires from Test cricket
53) Access to Gmail blocked in China
54) IRDA renamed to Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
55) Technology giant Microsoft sued Indian company C-Cubed Solutions for fraud
56) Ronaldo voted Europe’s top footballer