Employees State Insurance Corporation - ESIC Recruitment
Employees State Insurance Corporation - ESIC has released the online notification for recruitment 2016 for various posts. Complete Employees State Insurance Corporation - ESIC recruitment information is available below. Eligible candidate can read notification before applying for these latest govt jobs in Employees State Insurance Corporation - ESIC Recruitment 2016. For complete details about the Employees State Insurance Corporation - ESIC candidates can visit the official website http://www.esic.in/. Complete Job information for the candidates is available below. You can download Employees State Insurance Corporation - ESIC Recruitment notification and Recruitment form.
Employees' State Insurance Corporation
Comrade Inderjeet Gupta (CIG) Marg,
New Delhi - 110 002.
Phone: 011-23234092, 23234093
Latest ESIC Recruitment Notification
Latest Govt Jobs
- Notification of Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 – 6948 Vacancies for various ITI & Non ITI Apprentice Posts
- Notification of Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2016-2017 – Vacancies for 121 Chargeman Posts
- Notification of MECL (Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited) Recruitment 2017 – Vacancies of 186 Assistant, Technician, Manager Posts
- Notification of ITBP Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy of 104 Constable Posts
- CRPF Recruitment Notification 2016 – Vacancy of 743 Constable and Psychologist Doctor Posts
- Notification of BPCL Recruitment 2016 – Vacancies for 60 Process Technician and Utility Operator Posts
More ESIC Jobs
About ESIC Employees’ state Insurance Corporation of India, provides socio-economic protection to worker and immediate dependent or family covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of case benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc. resulting in loss of earning capacity, the confinement in respect of insured women, dependents of insured persons who die in industrial accidents or because of employment injury or occupational hazard are entitled to a monthly pension called the dependents benefit.